Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My gigs...again...xD

Equipments for gaming. Eventhough not pro...xD
















All in one. Taken in my room at Malacca. My lovely Reclusa [keyboard], baby Krait [mouse], soft Everglide [mousepad] and comfy .Audio 350 [headphone].

Nothing feels better when they're around accompanying me during my CS gaming.

Microsoft Reclusa gaming keyboard, powered by Razer®















-Bought this when a friend of mine told me that its selling out at half-price after its been used once or twice in some competition.

'kachang' ---> RM150

know more at here

Razer Krait™ Gaming Mouse















-Bought this last year. A very simple and easy to use mouse. Not so complicated. Like its design.

'kachang'---> RM99

know more here

Everglide Titan™ MonsterMat™ - Fnatic Edition















-Also bought this last year, after i bought Razer Krait. Improved my movements and accuracy alot. Reduce my right hand on mouse laziness. Moves around the surface more than i can expect.

'kachang'---> RM60

know more here

Plantronics® .Audio 350















-Bought this last year around July. Not use to the shape earlier but now more comfortable and wears up to 2 hours (for my ears) of possible gaming time or anything else that can produce sound using pc.

'kachang'---> RM129

know more here




No comments: