Tuesday, February 19, 2008

During CNY

I'm late. Been busy these few days. Now i'm free, a while because I'm very tired after a marathon of 6 hours class. Moreover, its in the afternoon. So lucky. Oh yeah, day 3 of CNY I went to some of my friends house. Visiting one by one and getting angpows each house. Nah...I don't care much bout angpows, its the friends that gathered back after a whole long year studying and some working from different places. Whew. Met back some secondary school friends, thats cool.

Taken at Justin's house, after we all watch his guitar performance that night

What Justin named her ' Kelly'

Also we visited Justin, whom I call God of Guitar at my 'hometown', Godlike born intelligence and somewhat a funny guy with funny jokes. HAHA. Then I end the night around 4am in the morning playing mahjong with my ex-classmates.

No comments: