Thursday, August 7, 2008

4th Leg of My-NPL @ Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka.

It was a bright and sunny Saturday morning when we went to the venue of the event. A day which we will never forget, young and brave 6 men prepare to show their guts on the field. Though, we lose (haha, spoiler). Ok, here is what so great on that day. We reach late, a bit but we are on the next game when we started to settle down our stuffs and equipments. Boy, that was quick. We hurried ourselves to the field and prepare for the game. As one of our frontman MIA, Atook, I took his place instead. It was easy, frontman, just rush thru a few front bunkers and slide into the snake side of the field. Never judge what they say deemed easy when you really get a taste of it. It was tremendously fun. I sprint thru a bunker and superman-slide down the snake side of the field. I was hit on the first game. Lucky me, it hit on my google(face-mask), near my skull. Phew. Second game, I was lucky to see thru the pellets that were coming to me and finally, i managed to slide into one of the front-snake bunkers safely. Played a few shots, got hit, out I go. Well the rest of the game came on right. On the third game, we try a few link-up sides. We swap our center with one of the backman. It went out an awesome fight. Acap was out first thing the game start. I was out later on, after I successfully secured my safety in the front bunker. We got that game into our hands. It was pretty awesome.




Now, something went awfully wrong to me on the 4th game. Suck big time. I sprint and reach the front bunker safely and toyed around with my mirror(means the backman in front of me). I was so calmed and focused to shoot around and make them shoot me, its like i'm the kambing(goat) here. Everything were so nice until most of my mates were out when i tried to look around for more options. I was darned late, someone shot me from behind while i was lying down. Marshal called me out but suddenly, the guy in front of me came in and bunker me while I was taking my hand up to my head to show that I'm dead. WTF, I was blantly shot at almost point-blank range, with an e-marker. Shit that was a pain in the ass...err, I mean hand. Fuck you bastard! The marshal even came on close to put him away. I was already counted out but that fucking bastard still shot me with the marshall caliing me out that time. My left hand were up my head to show I'm dead. He shot directly to my head, which I luckily covered with my left hand. You fucking bastard, aiming for the head will do you good? I was lucky and not angered at the moment because of my numb hand. I forgot to bring my golves, which was really 'suey'(chinese words meaning bad luck). My hand bleed and after I took off my jersey, I found out he shoot twice into my hand.


I didn't take any pics after the shot, which is bleeding that time. No think. My bad but those who were at the scene saw that, it was awesome I tell ya'. With becoming the frontman for the event, not even used to it yet, my whole body were in pieces. Pain. Nothing to complain for that.
___________________________________________________________________

That night itself also, something happen. I don't know why, but, I'm determined to help my housemate. Me, my housemates and some friends went out for dinner around 9pm. After that dinner and on the way back, one of my housemate's hp rang up. And here is the problem, one of his friend is in the middle of somewhere in Klang because she ran out of the house after breaking-up with her boyfriend. Apparently, she called my housemate, Ryan, for help. From what I heard from Ryan earlier, the girl is crying when she called him. It was a sad case. It was 10.45pm at that moment and it struck something to my head that, a girl, alone in Klang area, it is night time and that place is not safe for a girl alone in the dark. Ryan was searching for friend's car to borrow to go and pick her up at Klang. "It will be late then", I told Ryan. I pity him and the condition now and straight offered help.

Firstly, I knew that anything could happen to a girl alone out there, especially Klang area. So, I called up Alan, whom knew some Klang friends over there and ask for his help. After explaining everything to him, he was shock and quickly called up his friend in Klang. Alan's friend, Alex, from Klang, listen to the problem and quickly went out searching for her, given her phone number to him. I was preparing on my way up to Subang to fetch her. The plan was like this, I planned this out with Alan. Alan will go fetch her back to Subang, once Alex found her and I was to go to Subang with Ryan and another housemate, Louis, to fetch her back to Malacca. (Louis was only accompanying us)

Within 1 hour from the call, Alex found her and she is safely with someone. She smsed Ryan and told him that she is inside our friends car. We give a huge sigh and I drive to Subang all the way, speeding. When I entered the KLIA highway, Alan gave a call to me and said there are in Subang already. It was a relief when we knew that she is safe. Alan told me something but I just drag it until we meet on later. We reach Subang at around 1am. Ryan went in to get the girl out and I was chatting with Alan. Alan told that the girl is quite tough. Her face's expression was dark and emo. When she came out, she just muttered some words and say hi. Well, at least she is safe, I thought.

We went for a drink where in the end Ryan treat us all for the drink.Ryan tried to open her up to chat with us but she is not that friendly. On the way back, my whole body was aching, because ealier this morning I'm playing paintball. Not enough sleep too. I was deeply exhausted on the way back to Malacca. The girl slept all the way from Subang till Malacca. When we reached back to Malacca, we were really tired out from the long distance and wound up at night looking at the highway and street lights. She came down from the car and went straight back to her place. Wow, now that is amazing. Not a word of thanks or even a bye from her. She just woke up and there she goes. I'm not sarcastic or what but, at least a thanks or bye will be alright for all the people that help you out. I was a bit down and not so happy with her attitude. Ryan and Louis were also shocked with her attitude. Well, what to do, she is so down and emo now. Don't care about her much, at least she is safe now.

One thing cross my mind that eventhough she didn't thanked us, including Alan and Alex too, we saved a human being from danger. Thats what friends are for. Now that she is safe, we don't care much about it. We've done a good deed. We're ok.

On behalf of Ryan, to Alan and Alex, thank you for your help. Wait, what about Jesmond.....?


It was a hell of a experience and I'd tell ya', its gotta be legen......wait for it......dary!
___________________________________________________________________

The next day morning, I could make it to my team's game. I was so sorry to my manager and team leader and also the rest of the teammates. I'm sorry. But, what I heard from them that I already miss something great. They fought against Ronin Lunacy. Our best friends in paintball. It was a great game they said, eventhough Ronin Lunacy won the game. Congratulations to Ronin Lunacy for getting 2nd place in Div3 @ Malacca event!

4 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

wah.. one night u can do so many things... melaka-klang =.=

wah so man ar your hand got scars like that.. no worries lar u are guy...haha

thank u wahhh giving us some tips that day~
one day Blazerz also want shoot with outrec junior :D:D:D can we? hehe

Meowvin said...

Haha... Ashley said it all... Yea Jazz... We help with no expectation man that is the way... Respect you la... you're the man...

JesmondL said...

lol. i'm ok. just that day exhausted. everything is ok.

OneWay said...

LOL.... ^^"
kesian all d guys.. gota sacrifice for one gal. dis sounds wrong. =P

kkkeekekekekek