Thursday, December 6, 2007

My First Blog

Woohoo...first blog post for me. After for so long then started to want to write one. As well will post some if I'm free enough...duh. If you want to know more about me you can go here. Or a simple brief...

A normal and funny guy.
Great to be with.
Won't regret that we've met.
Extreme joker.
Limitation within ideas.
General-knowledgeable.
Adrenaline & adventurer.
Into extreme sports.
Nerdy.
Wants to know more about the world before leaving.
Would like to try anything within and beyond reach.
Into E-Sports.
Play smart and hard.
Study smart and little.
Loves environment.
Into martial arts.
Studies games and sports.
Gaming.
Internet surfer.
Otaku alike.
Love sexy and hot girls.
Driver.
Almost became drift driver.
Supportive.
Spent on peripherals and equipment...T_T...

[Counter-Strike player]
[Paintball player]
[Wushu learner]

++my gaming peripherals++
mouse::Razer Krait
mousepad::Everglide Titan Fnatic Edition
dpi(dotsperinch)::400
in game sensitivity::2.5
keyboard::Microsoft Reclusa
headset::Plantronics.Audio 350

++my paintball equipment++
mask::V-Force Profiler
marker::??
harness::??
port::??

++my wushu equipment++(lol)
Normal plain cloth shoe
Weapon:Qiang[Spear]

Thats all. More to come. Stay tune.

2 comments:

MicHelleLau said...

hey,guy...long time no see ..how u recently ??? 20/12,after i finish my final exam will bak bahau ...call me yam cha if u free when u bak bahau....take care n miss ya... :-P

JesmondL said...

i will.dun worry.
will see u soon.