Thursday, December 6, 2007

Paintballz

One of my interest lately. Paintball. One word describes all. Seems like familiar to you? Its very exciting and adrenaline rush game. Some sort of like extreme games. Can go into extend of getting bruises and paintball's mark on your body. First join in one of the competition organize by MY-NPL which you can know more about it from http://www.my-npl.org/. Its the 3rd leg which is held at Padang Pahlawan, Malacca. We join in as Division 4, which is the lowest rank of players among 4 divisions, where Division 1 is the highest one. It is a 5 vs 5 match, overall score of 4 match played accumulated. Which if among the teams that entered the team gained a placing either above 16 or 8 (depends on number of team), will get to advance for the next game for quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals. Well my team was unable to get into quarter-finals, despite that, we are still glad that we had found a new game which we could really enjoy. Another game was held at Cyberjaya and we entered. We wanted to play so much, that we played seriously this time. We managed to get into the quarter-finals but lose after that. Its ok. We're all happy that we improve a lot from last time. Next was the 4th and last leg of MY-NPL which is held at Padang Astaka, Petaling Jaya. We managed to get into quarter-finals and the semi-finals. Lose during semi-finals. We are really happy that we made even this far this time. We really did improve a lot. There is one game which is held at my campus, MMU. During this time I couldn't make the cut because need to go back to my hometown. My team including my manager in total of 6 persons, played for the team. I was shock to know that our team got 3rd placing. I'm so happy that they played so well and won (even 3rd would make the cut) in the tournament. It was great.

No comments: